cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate websites. My biggest complaint is on my eBay purchase item site the list shows delivered - when it was not delivered to me, but back to the seller. Very missleading eBay. Very wrong. This was not a happy buying experience.

This post is for bettering eBay. This is a no reply post. OP does not view or respond to this post.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

"This is a no reply post. OP does not view or respond to this post"

Then why bother posting?

If you don't want responses just ask the moderators to close it.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@jgrit 

We could gladly tell you how to proceed to get your money back, but since you don't want responses....well, good luck! 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Seems like a significant number of your posts are "no reply".... so thanks for the public service message.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Fun Fact.

The seller doesn't owe the OP a red cent when the carrier deems the shipment Undeliverable.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy?...

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

In a town where I worked there was no "delivery" of mail. Those addresses existed, but were not USPS delivery addresses.

This post is for bettering eBay.  Do not reply.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

LOL........🤣🤣🤣

Message 7 of 7
latest reply