cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aqualine delivery..

..one more disaster by eBay wounderkinds…bought $12 item on 08/17/23 from seller in califonia with a free shipping to Florida..showed delivered as of next day, 7/18/23, despite listing indicates expected delivery 8/23-25…seller s not any better and claims that it was stolen by neighbors..made my day..a few million dollars properties with no neighbors in site.. eBay does nothing without verification of the delivery..time to move on from this disaster..

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Aqualine delivery..

Aquiline is not an actual carrier. It's a backend system used to assign eBay-readable tracking numbers to purchases fulfilled by Amazon. The tracking numbers generated by Amazon can only be accessed through Amazon, so services like Aquiline and Bluecare Express are used to convert the numbers to something eBay recognizes. And since the purchase is fulfilled by Amazon it absolutely can be delivered in one day or less, depending on how close you are to an Amazon fulfillment center. 

Here's some additional information on Aquiline:

https://easync.io/articles/aquiline-converting-and-share-tracking/

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the info..I spend a few K per month on Amazon but never received something that I bought on eBay..Amazon always been reliable in my case with their deliveries but it should be clearly indicated by seller on eBay that delivery will be by Amazon..also attempted to locate aquiline tracking number on their website without any luck…

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same thing happened with me and many others just now. Ebay says it is delivered.  They do not honor their guarantee since it says delivered. Neighbors far away. It's definitely a scam. Really bothersome how they let this happened. $12.06 from me. Bought watermelon seeds. WILL NEVER PURCHASE OFF EBAY AGAIN. contemplating filing a lawsuit.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Are you part of this scam? I did a dispute today with ebay and they stated I will not get a refund since it says item delivered. No one can explain what Aqualine is. Keep coming at me and a lawsuit will be filed and we can ask the Judge what aqualine is. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Aqualine is a scam. There is no legal entity that controls those tracking numbers. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@luckyteardrop wrote:

Are you part of this scam? I did a dispute today with ebay and they stated I will not get a refund since it says item delivered. No one can explain what Aqualine is. Keep coming at me and a lawsuit will be filed and we can ask the Judge what aqualine is. 

No, I'm just someone who actually knows how to use the Google. Did you read the explanatory article I posted or were you afraid it would poke holes in your preconceived notions? As for your lawsuit, even if you could file one (which you can't -- the eBay user agreement limits you to binding arbitration), I'm quite sure any judge is smart enough to find out in 30 seconds what Aquiline is, just like I did. Knowledge is power. You might try it sometime.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply