cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Drop Shippers

I have come to believe that eBay does not care AT ALL about sellers who drop-ship products from Amazon. Let's face it, Amazon gets its cut and eBay gets its as well and the seller makes a margin, so everyone is happy EXCEPT the buyer. I come to eBay because I dislike Amazon's dominance of the online marketplace and it is very frustrating to find that many times, Amazon is still the supplier and causes me to abort the eBay transaction!

I know that this comment will never get published but I want eBay to know that this parasitic relationship feeds and strengthens Amazon while undermining eBay and non-Amazon supplier channels, and so, will eventually bite eBay, not Amazon.  Best of luck eBay.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Amazon Drop Shippers

Some eBay sellers are also Amazon sellers.  They are allowed to ship from Amazon for eBay orders.  The only time it is not acceptable is if someone is using their Prime account to fulfill orders.  You would know this by receiving a gift receipt inside your package.  If this is the case, contact Amazon.  If there is no gift receipt, it is allowed. @parts*u*need 

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I just reported an International Amazon dropshipper and got an email saying they didn't find anything wrong with the listing.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yep, eBay doesn't care, it's been confirmed.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If you receive from Amazon and it has a gift tag inside, report to Amazon and they will ban them. I do that and they do ban them, but eBay will do nothing to those sellers if you report them even though it violates eBay rules.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@parts*u*need 

< so everyone is happy EXCEPT the buyer >    

I bought an Igloo cooler on eBay, and it arrived from Amazon.  Everyone was happy INCLUDING the buyer. There is no doubting that some people dislike Amazon and/or Bezos, but I'm not one of them. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply