Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! item returned to sender

I bought an item but provided a wrong address and it was returned to the seller. Now the item appears as delivered but in fact is delivered to the sender. The seller doesn’t answer any questions and eBay has decided I’m not eligible for any refund. T...

Resolved! Ran out of offers

I found an item that I really wanted and there was a best offer option available. That said, after raising my initial offer by $10 (which brought me to under 10% of the BIN price) I ran out of offers due to the sellers automatic decline and the limit...

Resolved! Item late, seller won't respond.

My item's last possible date was today, and there is no tracking number. It has been shipped with USPS ground advantage. Should I file a complaint? The seller won't respond. Item is a $500 pc

I cannot buy anything on eBay.

Whenever I try to buy one thing on eBay, it says “payment declined” and charged me the money but doesn’t go through. I do get a refund but I want to be able to buy things on eBay, can someone please fix this problem?

Fraud Sellers:

This is for all shoppers on eBay: If you select for items from sellers to show only in the country/location you are, fraud sellers continue to come up.Right now I am trying to resolve an issue with a defective item from a seller whose post listed as ...

Resolved! eBay charged me 30 dollars for something I can’t buy

I tried buying a $30.01 iPhone Lot and it did the same thing it did yesterday, where it said “Payment Failed” but charged me money. eBay please give me my money back and fix this error, as it is causing my bank account to lock when I try again and I ...

Can i sue ebay because i got robbed.

I sold an iPhone 14 pro and the buyer requested a return and I accepted the return and when I opened the return envelope that was a butterfly stickers he never sent me the iPhone back I contacted ebay and opened a case. And you know what ebay did to ...

Notification

I purchased an item on June 30 and up to now I haven’t received any notification from the seller, is this normal?. I tried to cancel but it won’t let me. I tried to contact customer service but there’s none. Please help!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Cash for a Limited Time Coupon - I don't think so!

I placed an order for some brake padsThe order was shipped and arrived very quickly.The Problems:The Brake Pads did not fit my car - Even though the "Fitment Chart" said they would.Seller issued a Partial Refund - for the Brake Pads Only.I could Not ...

Resolved! Sniping + bidding yourself

Can you use a sniping service and bid on the same item at the same time? I know that the better sniping services are pretty reliable, but I'm a belt-and-suspenders type. If I put in a maximum bid with a sniping service, is there any reason I couldn't...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canceling a cancel request

I placed an order for an item that did not arrive, no shipping information, no response to communication. Started the refund process, the seller has until tomorrow to provide a shipping number. He just contacted me and told me he cannot ship the item...

Japanese import additional expenses (help)

So I've been considering buying this figure located in japan but can't figure out what additional expenses i'd have to pay to get it shipped here to the US, originally i assumed it wouldn't be anything since it's below the 800$ limit but after lookin...

bought three items received 1 returned the one and informed the seller they shorted me refund for 2

bought three items bandannas for 32.85 only received one, I contacted seller and informed them of shortage I returned the 1 item as it was substandard and answered the default ebay return as returning 1 item. they refunded me for 1 item and ebay clos...

Stuck in customs

I have a package that I ordered from UK to Finland, it's now stuck at customs and is carried by UPS.The seller can do anything because he only sent the package from his address to ebay's hub via Royal Mail.I don't have any details that are required t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors