cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd time getting “ This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements”

Seems strange as I have 100% positive feedback, had one issue last year with a seller who misrepresented an item and I filed an eBay dispute but that was it.  Have only left and received positive feedback in the many years I am on eBay.  eBay was unable to shed light on this. Since I cannot contact the seller I wonder what this is about? Any help appreciated without finger pointing as there is nothing to point at.  Is there some list if 1 person (as mentioned above) may have been angry after being caught trying to scam a buyer?

thank you

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: 2nd time getting “ This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements”

Thank you.  I would not rule out that I may have asked a question to the seller as I do so often if I need clarification on an item.  

Message 46 of 49
latest reply

Re: 2nd time getting “ This seller will not sell to buyers that do not meet their requirements”

Since you seem obsessed with this I went back.  Out of 377 I left 2 negatives, received one in retaliation from the person who sold me a damaged bike part, did not call me a moron, but did call me a liar which was untrue and his self defense. If you notice as you like picking into my feedback I never got nasty to him just   I also left 2 neutrals. Seems like you may be projecting a bit here.  These were my words, “Sold an item as overhauld that was damaged. Difficult to deal with. Never again” these were his, “CRUISER IS BEING SCAMMED! THIS X-COSTUMER/LIAR IS TRULY IN THE WRONG!”.  So eBay settled in my favor, go figure.  

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

This was my reply to Froggy, “Since you seem obsessed with this I went back.  Out of 377 I left 2 negatives, received one in retaliation from the person who sold me a damaged bike part, did not call me a moron, but did call me a liar which was untrue and his self defense. If you notice as you like picking into my feedback I never got nasty to him just   I also left 2 neutrals. Seems like you may be projecting a bit here.  These were my words, “Sold an item as overhauld that was damaged. Difficult to deal with. Never again” these were his, “CRUISER IS BEING SCAMMED! THIS X-COSTUMER/LIAR IS TRULY IN THE WRONG!”.  So eBay settled in my favor, go figure.  

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This topic has been closed at the request of the OP.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 49 of 49
latest reply