Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New feedback form

Am I correct in understanding that you can no longer leave feedback for a buyer without rating the merits of the item you purchased? In other words, if you buy, say, a book, you have to read it and decide how much you liked it before you can assess t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction seller cancelled all bids right before deadline

Is this a scam? The seller just cancelled all bids right before deadline. This id was registered on 2018 but has zero feedback. Would ebay do anything to handle this issue? Item: evga rtx 3090 ti ftw3 ultrahttps://www.ebay.com/itm/evga-rtx-3090-ti-ft...

eBAY HELP! WHY PARTIAL REFUNDS?!?

The buyer is only issuing partial refunds for lost merchandise and I want to know if this is policy that eBay intends to tolerate. If so, it is the end of my association with the platform. For a $10.65 item, I was only reimbursed $5. 39, no explanati...

High pricing !

What is going on with eBay ! Why is everything so expensive now ? I'm looking at used items with high pricing on them ! They're almost as much as the items I can pay for brand new at a retail store, I am about ready to close my account this is gettin...

Item never received

Item never received! I have contacted the seller 3 times, no response. Today the 26th of April, I'm told I can open a case. It won't let me, it keeps saying "item may still arrive"The item isn't coming, I've waited 9 days already, item keeps saying "...

Resolved! New Scam? Very Odd. For a yard Seed Spreader.

Hello everyone. This is new for me. I ordered a seed spreader for my yard. Nothing special. First seller (He was fairly new to eBay). Shipped item through FEDEX. OK? It was free shipping and FEDEX is expensive. FEDEX delivered a small, small package ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors