cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up: Books in Category #261186 (the new catch-all) don't seem to be Promotable

I've posted in Technical Issues already, but for booksellers who are manually converting listings to the new category: It doesn't look like the Promotable filter works on it yet. Items I've created are not found by the seller filter, and in the table of my Seller Hub Active Items the new non-antiquarian books are shown as "Not eligible to Promote".

I assume this will get fixed when the people in the Promotion team notice they categories have changed, kinda like we are this week....

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Heads up: Books in Category #261186 (the new catch-all) don't seem to be Promotable

This seems to be fixed as of this writing.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Seems to be resolved overnight. Suddenly a blob of all the books I've edited to have the new category were caught by the Promotable filters.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

But no. Any new book listings I have made are still being labeled "Not eligible for promotion"

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just spoke with somebody at CS, and they have opened a bug report.

Is anybody else selling books having the same problem? That is: items in the new Books Fiction & Nonfiction consolidated category are not eligible for being made into Promoted Listings?

Are there "pinks" on these discussions any more? Is perhaps @Anonymous one such?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This seems to be fixed as of this writing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply