cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in Listing Adult Magazines

Hi, 

I have been listing Adult magazines in Everything Else/Adult Only/Magazine Back issues.

I select No international Shipping.

Going OK  for several listings when suddenly I am blocked with

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

•  

Listings in the Adult Only Category can only include shipping within the United States and Canada. Please adjust your shipping preferences to include shipping within the United States and Canada only.

I Have No International Shipping  selected but this pops up. Even though it was working.

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Glitch in Listing Adult Magazines

Thanks for this proposed solution. I've encountered this issue just two months after your post, and I had the hardest time finding anything called "APO/FPO."

For the benefit of future readers, this feature is called "Exclude shipping locations" and is NOT in the "International shipping" section where you'd expect it. Confusingly, it's further down on the page, after "Package weight and dimensions." 

After you enable this feature, you'll see "APO/FPO."

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

SOLUTION!

Just confirming that jblaylockrayner's solution WORKS! (See my previous reply for details.)

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

It still hasn't worked for me.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

If you have recently changed to ebay payments for collecting your money, instead of paypal, for some reason you cannot list in certain categories.  I think they prohibit listings in the adult categorries, plus coins.  Never understood why.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I've also been unable to list in the Adults-Only category now, and I believe that the new restrictions are tied to their managed payments and is the culprit that is preventing sellers from selling in the "Adult" (and in the "Paper Money & Coins") sections. Question is: so buyers can still buy what's left in those sections, yet sellers cannot list new items? Stupid.

It's also stupid and ridiculous that eBay is no longer allowing selling in those two major revenue categories, and it's just as ridiculous that the error prompt doesn't specifically STATE this, but only refers to the "Adult items can only be sold in the USA and Canada" error prompt.

Thank-you for shopping at JJ Collectibles!
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

**bleep**!!!! Been dealing with this issue for so long, your trick worked!!!!!

thanks so much

Message 21 of 21
latest reply