Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bids beyond Buy It Now price. How does this happen?

This is the second time I've had an auction with Buy It Now, where the bid amount exceeds the Buy It Now price. I'm happy to get more than I expected, but why do bidders go higher when they could just buy it now for less?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else experiencing this ...

Accepted a counter offer this morning. That item should go to "awaiting payment". Nope. It still shows for sale and there is no pending payment nor does it show up as any offers on it or that I sold this item. Was under the impression that when you a...

Resolved! Ebay store - free listing

Hello! Today I subscribed to a store on ebay.fr (France). 40 euros per month, 10,000 free listings. What I noticed, when I go to other ebay sites, free listings also appear there, ebay.it - 10000, ebay.co.uk - 1500, ebay.ie - 2500, etc... Is this nor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Watchers Do they get a notification if a price is dropped?

I have 100s of watchers on my 3 selling accounts. I'm well aware that not all watchers are actual buyers, But 1 or 2 might be. In seller hub I have the option of showing the listings that have a watcher, and then Ican revise the listing, Or start a s...

0-feedback buyer asks to return item saying its bent

sold a processor on ebay and the buyer had 0 feedback which always makes me nervous and sure enough - they’re claiming an item arrived damaged even though it was packed so well that there’s no way it was damaged in transit. i keep all my PC part boxe...

IMG_1645.jpeg IMG_1642.jpeg

"Flooding the market" is not a selling strategy.

In every different "genre" of selling we all occasionally have to deal with sellers who simply don't understand the laws of "supply and demand". It's one of the worst things we all have to deal with. If you have 30K of a single item, selling them off...

Can buyer still get refund without returning broken / damaged items due to higher shipping cost?

Hi again,Just wanted to let you know that I have received my figurines earlier today.However, out of 7 mermaids, 3 have arrived safely but 4 have arrived broken.2 figurines, the coral are broken1 figurine, the mermaid's middle finger is broken, can't...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

You can now purchase w/o opening a listing? ... Are you joking? ... WHY!?

Buyers can now add an item to their cart without ever even opening the listing. A buyer can literally buy something based on the main image & title, if they even bother to look at the pic or read the title.... I understand streamlining and making thi...

Screenshot 2024-05-07 151223.png

Email Scam

This is kind of a no-brainer but I received an email from someone stating that they didn't receive their item. I didn't recognize the item or the buyer's name so I forwarded the email to spoof@ebay.com The email looked pretty good with tracking info ...

Shouldn't stock images be identified as such?

I often grouse about eBays rules and regulations, some of which I consider to be niggling. nannyish, or counterproductive. But there is one thing eBay does not require that I think it should. I think that those who use stock images in their listings ...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay restricts my account because of the Poor Service Metrics

Hello Everyone Ebay restricted my account permanly because the "Item not received" requests are above of 0.36%There is anyone who fascinated this issue and get his account back? if the answer is yes, then how did that?thanks in advance

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account suspended

My account was suspended for no reason.I received email from eBay in which eBay says "We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from selling and buying on eBay because of concerns about your seller account. This must be frus...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

• 110 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors