Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Publishing Error

I am trying to publish a product from my Printify store to my Ebay store but keep getting a publishing error. It is a puzzle so not a prohibited product and I haven't reached my selling limit for the month so I am not sure what to look at next to cor...

Shipping cost adjustment

Got note that UPS charged eBay for overweight actual cost. It appears to be a mistake. The item was 50g plus box. I put 2 lbs for calculation. eBay is saying it was 19 lbs. how do I dispute?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Phishing

A week ago, I "sold" an item. Customer support reached out to me with urgent messages saying do not contact buyer, etc. We'll, in the purchaser's information is read "have-questions-text-me-333-333-3333" Needless to say, no payment was received and I...

Refund issued by eBay, do I return the item?

I was issued a refund by eBay due to the item not being as described, but haven't gotten information as to whether or not to ship back to seller. Where do I find out if I need to ship back or not?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

return label

...I have tried and tried to get help for a return from ebay...no help..NOTHING...I sent messages saying that my printer does not work so I can't print out a return label..I asked if they can send a label in the mail for me to complete this process.....

How do I report a scam

Hello I bought a vertual item and gave the code to the seller he makes this as delivered before it was virtually delivered then robbed me off with excuses I opened a case with eBay and the seller asked me to close the case as he guaranteed he would d...

Shipping and Tracking packages

does anyone else have trouble with tracking and updates on whereabouts of their package(s)? I've got items shipping on the 8th, 9th, and 10th that have no updates.... no tracking... NOTHING. What gives with eBay. They use to have great shipping/ trac...

Below standard report how to correct it.

I had 4 items missing in the mail in two month. I supply all the tracking was in communication with the customer. I allow Ebay to issue refunds on the items. One was than received and restore. How can this report show me as substandard? How do I corr...

Main picture not showing

All pictures load fine. But the main picture will eventually disappear and this keeps happening . It may return then disappear again. Help please this has been going on far too long.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors