Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift card

I got a refund for an item I purchased on a gift card, but I've trashed the gift card and don't know the codes originally on the card. In the future, I know to take a pic, but, for now, is there any email address or number to call to possibly retriev...

Getting a fair price

How can I be assured I will get what an item is worth? I had a $60 item sell for opening bid of $.99. It killed me, but I somewhat learned a lesson. I have some items I feel are worth a lot of money, but how do I keep them from going for pennies? Is ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Clear title

Is it a clear title or total and can it be transferred into my Name

Regarding a return 5261746968

This return was closed without any time for me to respond to the seller. I started the return because I am dissatisfied with the product quality. I would like a refund and I will return the item. I did not receive any instructions from the seller reg...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Misleading advertisment

How does ebay solve an ad that is misleading? I purchased what the ad states was 2x irridium plugs for my harley only to find i recieved one plug.The seller says to send it back and they will refund me,the ad is still up saying 2xirridium plugs

Most Marked as Helpful Authors