Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer didn't collect item

Someone bought a sofa bed on 4 October, paid for it but still haven't collected it despite many messages sent. The buyer mentioned she still wants the sofabed though I haven't heard any more regarding collection and has gone quiet. I don't seem able ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! top rated vs top rated plus

What are the benefits of being a top rated seller? I've recently achieved this level and am proud of the accomplishment - but does it mean anything toward helping my sales? What are the added benefits of being top rated plus over top rated? Is it wor...

I have been Scammed

I have been scammed on EBAY multiple items by one user. The items I bought came, but were not what the item was described at all. Does anyone have a number for EBAY customer support that is an actual human?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong shipping address

After I shipped out item, the next day the buyer stated that it was his old address on file. How am I protected by eBay. I believe he is a scammer.

shipping

When buyer pays shipping and I purchase label through Ebay but item wont ship USPS ground advantage because of size and I change it to UPS ground and purchase label through Ebay with my debit card on file at a higher price, How do I recoup the differ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Purchase history

Can anyone explain why my purchase history has vanished on my device. My wife has the same account on her phone and she has access to all our purchase history.

Buyer not picking jl

I sold a Nintendo Switch last week, and I even sent the buyer to make sure they read about needing to be available for a signature confirmation upon delivery. They said it was was ‘no problem’, because they’re almost always home and if they aren’t th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors