Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account reinstated

I was restricted for newb issuesi git a email saying my account is coolits not letting me sell money or stamps still please open my accoutthank you

Customer requested return due to damage

Hi, My customer is claiming that they received their item damaged and has requested a return. The item was in pristine condition when I sent it, and it passed checks by eBay’s authenticator that confirmed the item was in the condition that I describe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving Feedback

How do you leave feedback for a seller when you get a message that says "Unfortunately, this purchase is no longer eligible for feedback. Review other transactions instead."I have not left feedback for this person

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Buyer requested a refund for a dress, I issued refund & she won't return the item.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping label question

If I have one buyer buy more than one thing can I print 1 shipping label and mail them together or do I have to buy a shipping label for each item. It is being shipped media mail.

Charity

I just noticed that on some of my sales that eBay is taking out a percentage for charity. I have never selected this option.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer commits fraud & i pay return shipping?

i sold a new & sealed in the box 20v porter cable power tool. a couple weeks after buyer received his purchase, he contacted me to say that the batteries, both of them, don't work. he wrote me & said he wanted to know how i want to handle it before h...

Unbale to list products

I am unable to list products from CJ drop shipping why that? . I am also unable to import products from supplier by using Autods?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid Cancelation Scam

A seller tried to scam me, demanding more money off site after I won, and I got pegged with unpaid cancelation, banned from ebay after ten years and 10's of thousands of dollars. Ebay support won't acknowledge the issue.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors