Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking/sold/delivered information not appearing

On my last sale, I had to manually enter the tracking number , as I had done for years before printing my shipping labels. The number never has appeared on my "sold" page, and note from ebay still shows as not shipped. USPS tracking shows item delive...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't find shipping payment info.

I recently sold an item, paid for shipping and shipped the item. I received my payout but it didn't show any shipping fees deducted. I also checked my payment options and didn't see any shipping deductions in those accounts. I can't seem to find wher...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Requests for Texts

I am new to eBay. Several times I have accepted an offer and then the buyer sends me a request to text them. I decline and ask them to communicate through the website. Then they go silent and I loose four days of selling time on the item before I can...

never agreed to a price

I never was notified of a bid on my item. The STARTING bid was $!00. I had NO INTENTION of selling it for that price. I am new to Ebay and thought I had the opportunity to approve a bid before it was final. My item "sold" for $100 without my knowledg...

Ebay bucks!!!

I'm wondering why I haven't received my ebay bucks in over 3 months and I've spent thousands of dollars here on ebay

Feedback RE-ENTRY

Why am I being asked to enter feedback on items that I already left feedback on... up to 3 weeks ago??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! received item

The seller has asked me to mark my item as received.  How do I do that? 

account

I need to speak to a real live person! There have been no micro deposits into my account for verification. How can I follow up on this?

6 dollar monthly fee?

I seem to be getting a 6 dollar fee each month even though I am not selling anything. What is this for?ThanksBob

Most Marked as Helpful Authors