Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How long after return can I get my refund?

What happened?: I recently bought a computer and realised it was faulty (no password supplied) only after receipt. I made every effort to resolve this with the seller with no success forcing me to seek intervention. I was asked to return the computer...

No notification received showing my item is sold

I received a buyer's message asking me she hasn't received the package (she paid already). I checked all the Messages and emails and couldn't find any messages telling me the item is sold. When I read the buyer's email, I've already missed the shippi...

Debiting my account

I had to end two auctions early because I used an old listing format. my mistake was going to cost me and ebay money. I ended the auctions and then immedietly relisted both items. Now ebay is going to debit my bank account over $160.00. I want to spe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping labels

When trying to print my shipping label, the page comes up blank. No preview, no nothing.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Hi,I have a buyer that has paid for an item(s). I need to send these items to him in two (2) boxes. How do I create to shipping labels to represent 1 of 2 and 2 of 2?Thank you

Seller Payments

I have shipped my items, marked them as shipped and had my bank verified but still have not received my money from ebay. Wow. Why sale if you cant get paid?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Final Valuation Fees

I noticed that eBay charges me a final valuation fee on sales tax, which I make no money on, and I also noticed on a recent transaction, where I gave my customer a $ 58.00 refund for shipping overages on a large mirror I shipped to them, that I didn'...

Mailing with one stamp?

I have few newspaper cuttings which are not mailing for $ 3.99 How can one sell for 0.75 stamps? what proof of mailing one should have ?is there a special mailing envelope for this kind of items ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Suspension

How do I get in contact with eBay to ask about a "notification" that is in my notifications box (within my eBay account), that my account has been suspended, BUT the notification is addressed to a userID that is NOT mine???

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Authenticator Problem

Does anyone know how the authenticator process works? I purchased a pair of sneakers in early October. They still have not arrived as of 17NOV. I have a tracking number that states enroute to the authenticator. I am unable to message the seller becau...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors