Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why did eBay dun me (seller) for shipping label cost?

(OK, "Dun" is too harsh for sending me a "friendly reminder" email.) Summary: I sold something as first time seller. Why didn't eBay just take the money for the shipping label from my bank account? Here's the timeline. The "eB" items are on my eBay P...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

return a item

I recently bought a "book", and would like to return it for a refund in exchange for another book.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not recieved item and unable to contact seller

Hi I got a problem with a high value item I ordered months back. I ordered it to a naval base, specifically a specific ship. Long story short, neither me, the ship nor the post office ever managed to find the package. The post office told me that all...

Resolved! Seller created label but never shipped

We ordered 500 masks for a high school in NYC and the seller created an USPS label and the package has never been picked up to be shipped. Now, the seller says he sent it by ups but won’t provide tracking info. Desperate to receive masks for children...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reopen case

I closed a case after the seller told me they would ship out the item that day. It never shipped, and was ordered almost a month ago. I can't reach an agent. How do I reopen a case or get help from E Bay?

Resolved! New Listing Tool

I just tried the New Listing Tool. I don't like it and want to go back to the original. How do I do that?

when a buyer flags you and is acting shady

What are the proper motions to go through when a buyer flags you for an issue that they conjure up, that is completely falsified, but it affects your ability to sell?I’m just curious what I’m able to do to protect myself from these type of individual...

complaint

How do I file a complaint? I never recieved a refund after I shipped the product back to Addidas.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors