cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My item sold but the buyer didn't paid, still ebay is charging me a fee for the item.

As i wrote on the title, i had sold and relisted an item like 3 times, none of them where paid, but ebay is still charging me the fee anyway for the three auction. what can i do to solve this problem?

View Entire Topic

Ebay knows when an item sells - but the don't know when an item isn't paid for unless you go thru the proper procedure to let ebay know.  Then they refund your fees.  You have 30 days to do this. 

Go to resolution center, bottom of page and file for unpaid item. When a buyer doesn't pay, you can file after 2 days. Then you wait another 4 days to close the case and give them a strike on their record. If they get two or more strikes, they will have a hard time buying anything on ebay for one year. You will be refunded your final value fees and then can relist or offer as a second chance to the next highest bidder.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

You should never relist until you go thru the UPI process.  If more then one of your 3 buyers pay, you'll have a problem - since you only have one item.