cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller beware

Be careful who you sell to on e-bay. DO a quick google search on anyone, and if there is any hint that there are issues with the seller, don’t sell to them. I recently sold an item to INSTAGOOD and when I looked at the profile I found a few cases where sellers were unhappy. I figured there was little risk as the buyer had thousands of positive ratings.  But guess what??? They did scam me, they claimed the book they ordered was not in the package. They claimed because I didn’t package it well enough they only received the wrapper from the post office.  It was an absolutely ridiculous claim and I found out it was not the first time they have claimed the same or similar issues from other sellers. They wanted full refund of the book as well as shipping. When I asked EBay to intervene, of course they sided with the buyer who does thousands of transactions and not the seller who only sells a handful of items.  It actually turned out worse as eBay made them “return” the item so they sent me an empty envelope with just the packing material from the book I sent them.  Beware of instagood. Makes you wonder how many people they do this to who never even fight it or post about it.  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)