Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Package went to wrong person

Somehow a package I thought I sent to South Carolina went to 110 International Blvd Glendale Heights Il 60139. Perhaps I used the wrong QRS code, but I was unable to find any of my buyers had that address. Anyway-It was a 20 pound box of Vintage Perf...

Shipping back multiple items

Answers seem to be all over the place. I bought 4 items from a seller in one order, which were golf clubs. Before they shipped them (which they did in one box) they assembled the clubs. Am I understanding that in order to return them, I will have to ...

Combined shipping rules

HelloMy buyers only pay one shipping cost, regardless of the number of items purchased. So, I thought the best rule would be the following rule in this screenshot, but it's not working. Does anyone know if it is better to use the rule “Subtract an am...

Combine shipping.jpg

Shipping Label printer

Hi I want to start selling. Can anyone recommend a label printer compatible with eBay? Thanks doublelman

Shipping changed to local pick up.

It turns out that my buyer lives close to me. I'm going to deliver the purchase to her. How can I document this change in shipping so that Ebay knows it was delivered?

Your Excluded Shipping Locations Will Soon Be Managed By eBay

Received the following email today: "eBay International Shipping will soon manage your excluded shipping locations We're writing to let you know that starting June 6, your eBay International Shipping settings will be updated to automatically manage e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller charged for UPS shipping option but shipping USPS

Good Day. Not so good day for me.... I purchased some shrimp from a seller. I shopped around quite a lot to find one that had UPS shipping as these were live shrimp and the Post Office (USPS) does not deliver fast enough or deliver to my door. I paid...

Resolved! Shipping to Puerto Rico

Been awhile since I shipped to PR. I seem to remember using USPS Priority often in the past. Priority is ~double the cost of USPS GA. Is USPS GA an effective selection for PR? $50 order and I do want the buyer to receive the order in a timely manner....

Can't Contact Seller

Hello, this was my first time buying from eBay and my package as I see will not arrive and I cannot contact my seller for information because I don't have tracking number for my package as well.. What can I do? Thanks in advance

EBay GSP is a fraud.

I purchased an item from US. I’m in Australia.seller done his bit, sent thru GSP, via USPS, then Pitney Bowes.last tracking data - in customs pending clearance. 8 weeks now.ive contacted my local postage(APG e-commerce) who sent me an email saying th...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 139 replies
  • 34 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors