cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay GSP is a fraud.

I purchased an item from US. I’m in Australia.

seller done his bit, sent thru GSP, via USPS, then Pitney Bowes.

last tracking data - in customs pending clearance. 8 weeks now.

ive contacted my local postage(APG e-commerce) who sent me an email saying the item is lost( eBay have a copy). I also found the local couriers who are assigned to the delivery- tracking indicate that they are waiting to receive the package and clearly states, the package has not been delivered- eBay have a copy.

i raised a request for refund. EBay’s reply was they have received tracking data that it has been sent- case closed. I then raised an appeal- I did not receive my item. EBay’s reply- not changing original decision, even with evidence I have not received the item because it is lost.

The seller has done nothing wrong, sent it using EBay’s GSP. His belief is its eBay’s problem as he sent it through GSP.

What is my next step?

I may of posted this in the wrong section, however maybe a seller has come across a problem like this and got it resolved.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

EBay GSP is a fraud.

First - you are on the US boards & should seek redress through your local services in Australia. You may wish to contact ebay via their social media presence:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness

Use the blue message us button on the FB page.

https://www.instagram.com/ebayforsellers/

Most of ebay is an automated pile of emu droppings that do not ever go in front of a live person. This way, you have a chance at redress. Good Luck!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBay GSP is a fraud.

Awesome, thanks for your reply. Will hit up the fb page.

Apoligies for leaving the .au off.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

EBay GSP is a fraud.

We once had an order via GSP that was lost in transit to UK destination. About all we know about it is that eBay messaged us that they were taking care of it and I believe they gave the customer a full refund. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply