Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

We are sold out, but here are some other stores you may be interested in.

Я смотрел на различные функции на ebay. А потом в моем магазине вышло вот это окно "У нас все распродано, но вот еще несколько магазинов, которые могут вас заинтересовать". И я не вижу товар в своем магазине. Все товары теперь находятся во вкладке ра...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay sale not linking with Wix site

I am looking for assistance with an issue I seem to be having with a recent sale. My sale on Ebay is not syncing with my Wix site. I contacted Wix and they stated it did not occur on their end. I have been unable to get any customer service from Ebay...

My sales have slowed down despite more listings

I would appreciate any tips to improve my store, I believe I stopped trying to price my item at the lowest. I guess that could be a reason why my sales have slowed down compared to last year, when I had about half of the items I have listed now. I fe...

eBay Open 2023!!

Attention, all eBay sellers! Registration is now live for eBay Open 2023 It’s time to soar at the largest seller event of the year—happening September 26–29. Get ready to connect, learn, and celebrate with the seller community, both virtually and in ...

open2023.jpg

Resolved! AFTER ACTIVATING SELLING

After activating selling, I need to take some time to study the selling on ebay. my account will be suspended due to this ?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors