Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Working around ebays poor 2nd description

at one time when you added a 2nd description you were able to adjust the font to match or create a larger/bolder font to get the attention of the buyer. this proved beneficial when you needed to update an item with a bid since the content or main des...

LoretoProvesCorrect.com(1).jpg

Are "Variations" for trading cards worth it?

I've been creating individual listings for all of my individual trading cards and I use the bulk import feature to create those listings. I'm curious to hear what other people's experiences are with the "Variations" feature (both Good and Bad):Does i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Product 'sold' cleared back down to 0/ refreshed?

Hi,I sell football stickers and as such need to 'revise' my eBay listing almost multiple times a day to accurately update my stock count for possible buyers. Within my listing, I have 'variations' set up which again normally refreshes the quantity to...

Resolved! Has anything like this ever happened to you guys?

 I sold a brand new sealed copy of this game to a buyer(highly rated seller/buyer as well from Mercari) and he returned it stating the disc was loose inside the sealed game. When I received it back, I relisted it as loose disc inside but sealed game ...

17253F85-BB3E-43A1-915E-05B76A8DE268.jpeg

Posting a Manufacturer Picture

Hello, I have some items I am selling that are packaged and I don't want to fully remove them from the package. Is it okay to post a picture of the item out of the package from the manufacturer along with my item picture? I would of course mention in...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How Can I sell stuff?

Hi so my account is thislittlekiddo and I'm selling a bunch of cool stuff its been like 7 days but nobody has seen my stuff even though I have Zelda breath of the wild game and case for a rlly good price. HELP!

Resolved! what is that product identifiers section?

i see a section called "product identifiers" just below the specifications section of a few listings. i tried to open a listing from that listing with "sell similar" option but the section didn't show up in my listing. how can i apply it for my all l...

ebay specs burasi nasil ekleniyor.png

Resolved! The category is not valid, select another category.

I'm trying to list an item that does not have a clearly defined Ebay category. I have tried consumer electronics > others and computers & networking > other and both throw the same "The category is not valid, select another category" error. If the ca...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Sell as Lot" setting - Impact of search rankings?

I tried searching for background on this through this forum and a general web search and had no luck. Many of the items we sell are bundled as lots that are related in some way, but only recently did I find out how to add the "sell as lot" option to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticity guarantee

Hello,i am new on ebay and i recently sold an item and it stated that i should send the item to be authenticated. I am not eligible for the programme since i'm not located in the US.and when posting i had an error on my location and put the wrong pla...

Am I the only one have issues with listings

Trying to see if anyone is having issues with their item categories not auto generating like they did 2 weeks ago. When you change the title information and then go to the "item categories" it usually auto generates suggestions , 3-4 categories, and ...

Make description easier to find PLEASE

I spend hours of my life measuring clothes and creating listings just to have the description buried in a tab that the buyer has to scroll down to even open.I have to offer free returns in order to be top rated and receive the discount but the sheer ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors