Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see description

A week ago, I published an ad for a product offered on another seller’s account on eBay, and I put it at a higher price. Someone bought from me, so I bought from the original merchant and put the address of the buyer who bought from me.Now the buyer ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 65 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time Selling

This is my first time selling on ebay and I sold an item to two different accounts, yet the shipping labels have the exact same address to ship to. Is this a middle-man, or a scam. Thank you.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors