Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can anyone ID the maker of this antique glass shade lamp?

Please excuse the stuff in the background, but does anyone have any ideas on who may have manufactured this antique lamp? It's my Dad's and he sent me this pictures. His eyesight is pretty poor, but he said the markings look like an L and J maybe? I ...

signal-2020-01-08-200128_2 (1).jpg signal-2020-01-09-095227 (1).jpg signal-2020-01-08-195829_2 (2).jpg

Need help identifying

I need help identifying this piece. Was told that it is french 19th century. It's a glass ball with holes drilled in each end, there is an rod going through the ball that has 2 knobs coming out each side. The stand has 3 rams head legs and the feet a...

20200108_165838.jpg 20200108_165858.jpg Screenshot_20200106-150115_Photos.jpg

val st. lambert crystal lion? any ID or info please

hello ~~ cculd this be a val st. Lambert crystal lion.....no identifying marks on it...thought maybe it once had a makers sticker? see some with maker engravings and some with only stickers on the rump on internet.....hard to see details in the glass...

Help identifying a Lladro like figure

I have a tall lladro like figure that I think is From spain. It is 19 1/4” tall. On the bottom there is a sticker that says, “MODELO REGISTRADO”, “no 111-360”.Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

93ED6AC1-3D24-4801-AFCC-0D17B8BE307C.jpeg 43D41907-B5AE-4130-A041-FD5CE5268F13.jpeg

Old oriental pottery. Please help identify.

Hello, I picked this up yesterday and I’ve never seen anything like it. i would really appreciate any idea of age and where it came from. I haven’t been able to find any identifying marks. Thank you, Tony

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

tall vintage paper mache ~ 3 kings / wisemen from nativity ~~ any info

hi...any info on these thre tall kings/ wisemen from nativity story....about 15 inches tallgilded paper machered ribbon with faux jewels was on one..part of ribbon still there.. fell off when i touched it...maybe not " originally" made with the jewel...

is the bowl old or newer

I have tried to research this eggshell porcelain small bowl and am coming up more confused. I see similar for $30-$2500 and since I cant read the mark Im baffled Its about 4 inches tall and 6 inches across

maubryranchsale 001.JPG maubryranchsale 002.JPG maubryranchsale 003.JPG

Help please what is this?

As title got this from my parents loft today it belonged to their parents my grandparents! We are thinking it might be some kind of foot warmer or room warmer as the lid lifts off and the inner bowl with the handle lifts out the frame work!! It's apx...

Polishing silver before selling

Hey everyone, I've made it a hobby this year of going around to the thrift stores and estate sales looking for treasures and I recently began picking up silver items to sell on here. I think I made a mistake with my first two by cleaning them up with...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 30 replies
  • 4 helpful

Please help with antique French Vases

I have a pair of vases I'm asking for help with identifying. The only marking is "Made in France" cast into the back. The bases are marble. They look like antique brass. Each one has a handle broken off, I have one of them. The handle appears to be a...

2.jpg

Large German Tile

I need a little help identifying this tile. It is large (17" x 11")The german translates to something like "In the midst of her pleasure, a little lioness is in the grip of her husband""wosihrem maum zurlust ein minnig weiblein braet gar wohl gerael"...

IMG_8416.JPG IMG_8418.JPG IMG_8422.JPG IMG_8424.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors