ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

Aceo or ATC by Diana aka marieb0715

This is the first Aceo that was sold on Ebay for $7.99. It is called "Sleeping Beauty". She is made with a prepurchased clay face and I added the eyelashes from fiber trim. The turban on her head was sewn and the hair came from various back fibers. T...

Oh great! Another eBay rule ...

Jillian Crider, help keep your eBay account secure Dear Jillian Crider: We would like to tell you about a new security initiative that will help keep your account secure. Later this summer, eBay will begin checking to ensure you are signing in from a...

The Water Wheels in New Plymouth, Idaho

Just wanted to share with you all. I took some pictures last night of these historical Water Wheels, that were put in around 1920 in New Plymouth, Idaho. I put them on a website, if any would like to use them to paint from, you have my permission! :-...

Anyone else doing it?

I JUST found out how to submit my products, art, wares and such to Google Shopping. You can add your listings there too, it's really cool, and it's free, yay! Just wondering if anyone else does this, knows about this and has any wonderful suggestions...

From eBay - 20th June

In my mailbox: eBay eBay sent this message to (artistjillian). Learn more. Seller Update: confident buyers, more seller rewards We're working hard to give sellers the best deal on the Internet. Towards this end, we're making changes to improve the eB...

Ebay Live

An indication of just how much trouble Ebay is in...and they're bringing it on themselves. One man had the guts to stand up and tell them off! Check out this little video from Ebay Live - notice all the empty seats and one man just exploding! The sou...

Some Good News

This was announced at Ebay Live this morning and pertains to ALL sellers - not just powersellers. Its due to begin in late Summer or early Fall: PayPal's improved seller protection covers sellers against claims, chargebacks and reversals due to an un...

pet parade

The other ACEO group has a pet parade. FUN! Is there a pet parade here too? If so, sorry, if not here's mine. Here's some of my fuzzy critters. The grey one (2 pics of her) is Bam Bam (Bammers) She's a 5 year old monster who only likes me. The black ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors