cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIP: A new life: Your computer monitor: color

I knew the color on my computer monitor was BAD, and just cursed that I need to outlay some money for a new one. Money I just don't have. I tried the controls on my monitor (only brightness/placement) and checked my settings for 'true color'. And figured that was it. Just recently I revamped my website. It became obvious to me that I HAD to get a new monitor as on all other computers I saw it as a definite pink with a brown/maroon tinge. But on my computer it was BROWN - like a burnt sienna!!!!!!! Frustration finally won out. On my PC, I clicked on 'start', then 'settings', then 'display' - the tabs on the top .... go to 'settings'. This is where I usually go, but have never clicked on ADVANCED button before. It defaulted as RBG (red blue green) as LINKED. I unlinked the colors, and played with each color individually. I had never seen these controls before. FINALLY I got a setting close to what I was seeing on other computers. It's opened up a whole new world for me. Perhaps you need to do this, too! (Saved me the money buying a new monitor, for sure). -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

TIP: A new life: Your computer monitor: color

Bravo, Jillian! Congrats on saving money!! -- ~Kathy Co-Leader, ACA2008 ≈^..^≈.....>^..^<.....‗^..^‗Kathy is OneKeeneKat.....‗^..^‗.....>^..^<......≈^..^≈
Message 2 of 2
latest reply