cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no exposure , low exposure for American sellers, No matter what I shop for Chinese dresses come up.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

no exposure , low exposure for American sellers, No matter what I shop for Chinese dresses come up.

There IS the option on the left side of the page to only show US sellers.  I know what you're getting at, though, and yeah, I'm SURE this hurts US sellers.    I'm trying to figure out what to do to up my search placement, myself.  I know that my 14 day returns policy is  not helping me, and I'm aware that it's not compliant with the new eBay rules, because eBay keeps incessantly sending me emails about it, but I'm not so sure I want to go 30 day returns when I sell parts that often have to be modified to fit an instrument.  I think in MY situation, 14 days is enough.  I'm considering just changing to NO returns and letting the chips fall where they may.  I sell here and on one other site, and the other site and eBay used to sell about equally, but now it's selling a LOT more than eBay is, so I'm guessing I'm dropping in search results because of my return policy.  At least if I change to no returns I'm compliant with the rules even if it's not an ideal situation.  I'm not against taking returns, but I think the SELLER ought to be able to set their own returns length and not have some arbitrary number forced on them like eBay is doing.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I understand how aggravating search is! If you have already done as gpg suggested, that would be the first step.
Are you referring to made in China or being shipped from China?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply