A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer wants return - Please Advise

Just curious what I should do here....A guy bought some subwoofers with the box from me. I took a video of them working flawlessly before i boxed them up and shipped. Now a few days after he received them, he is saying one of them is blown. He sent m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saw this on another board.... SCOTUS has made some sort of ruling on sales tax?

People on that board were having a fit, saying this will be the end for eBay, because sellers will leave in mass exodus at the thought of having to collect and fill out tax forms for every state they sell to... has anyone else heard this? I think the...

More traffic elsewhere?

So, after reviewing the new summer updates with all the new returns rules and the removal of the ability to charge a restock fee and such, I am sort of at a crossroads. I have been here since 1999, and I love ebay, but I was here during the site's "g...

"update your browser" upon paypal sign-in?

So, the last several times I have signed in to paypal I get this "update your browser" page that redirects me to paypal's "sandbox" page.... has anyone else seen this? I am running Firefox and I'm running the most recent version of it. It apparently ...

Buyer wants to cancel after sale

Someone bought an item 3 days ago. It was not until today that I heard from them and it was a message asking me to cancel the sale. Their reason for wanting to cancel is because they are new to ebay and didn't read the item description correctly, it ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay policy costs Ebay and seller money

Ebay effort to cut off all contact between buyers and sellers costs Ebay money by loosing sales for sellers. Example: We recently had someone make us an offer of $800.00 on an item listed. We would have been happy to accept and make the sale. Because...

International tracking numbers are duplicates Helpppp

I printed an international label and eBay was not letting me enter the tracking number it said it was a duplicate number. I looked up the number and sure enough it was a used number. I voided the label and printed another one and the same thing happe...

Market research tools

Hi, I posted this in another group as well, but hope that this fits here as well. I try to keep up with developments in the eCommerce area and found this article by shopify, which besides other things states that more online purchases are made from a...

ebay surveys-Do they really help or not?

Do you think these surveys really make a positive difference? I got another one yesterday.I've always filled them out in the past.I get one one every few months or so,but now I'm starting to wonder if it really does make any difference since it seems...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay prices are getting out of control (EBAY+Paypal took me USD200 - 16.5% on a USD1200 item!!!!

fees over fees over fees. all of the are not clear. I sold a nvidia gpu for 1203. Free shipping. Paypal deposited 1155 in my bank account and on the next month ebay charged me 150 dollars!!! none of it was clearly stated. phone representatives just s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quick question RE: feedback extortion....

OK, so, I have a customer in North Carolina that I sent an item to just over two weeks ago. Tracking shows that the sorting center in Greensboro, NC re-routed it to Baltimore, Maryland, where it got turned around and routed back to Greensboro, NC.......

Sent buyer a replacement for part that USPS broke, eBay not recognizing new tracking number

So, I had 3 return requests in one day last week, two of which were for items that USPS broke in shipment. I sent replacements out for them, but one of them actually had opened a return request before contacting me first. I sent them a message and th...

Resolved! Is it possible to ban a person from buying from you?

Got my 1st Paypal Email today stating a buyer from February says he didnt approve purchase. He has had the item since March 1st. He gave me good feedback. I have ebay messages talking to him about shipping. Paypal says to send them my evidence, but o...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors