Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The song remains the same...

Message 1 of 107
latest reply
106 REPLIES 106

Re: The song remains the same...

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 61 of 107
latest reply

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 62 of 107
latest reply

Message 63 of 107
latest reply

Message 64 of 107
latest reply

Thanks for the welcome Shirls and Hidy Smiley Wink

Message 65 of 107
latest reply

Message 66 of 107
latest reply

Message 67 of 107
latest reply

Message 68 of 107
latest reply

this is fun to listen to while walking in my galoshes down the slushy path...

Message 69 of 107
latest reply

a tribute to Mr. Diamond .......his voice is so distinctive

Message 70 of 107
latest reply

Message 71 of 107
latest reply

Wow.  I just listened to this again ^^^^and I am left with such emotion that I just can't find another song worth playing right now.

Message 72 of 107
latest reply

Message 73 of 107
latest reply

Message 74 of 107
latest reply

I liked them both.   listening to music is good for what ails you.  Another thing that works for me during or after a stressful time is creativity.  The more stressed out, the more creative.  No doubt, playing an instrument is good 'therapy'. 

HorseFace.JPG

Look what you can do with music, pie tins (and a few other odds and ends) slight_smile

CleosBook.JPG

Message 75 of 107
latest reply