cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pioneer T-07S

Hi everybody. My Pioneer tape deck is Absolutely new in the box and has never been used. I bought it from Japan. has passed one year but no one still has no buy, not made any offer.And price is not high.Why people avoid make purchase from me? Don't trust anybody talking.i'm clear seller and all time buyers was happy make a purchase. Please I urge all buyers lets make an interest in my auction.I'm selling very interesting items including stereos. My other auction is Technics pre and power amplifiers also like new in box.I swear all these stereos are truly great.Lets watch my auctions.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Pioneer T-07S

Seems pretty expensive.   Maybe that is the problem?

Possibly it is obsolete?   People can use their computers or smart phones to record things now.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Pioneer T-07S

Your price is too high.  There are other sellers with them in just as good of condition as yours that are selling for half what you are asking.   Not only that, but this is a 30 year old machine that records on a format that is all but gone, you can't buy new high quality cassettes anymore without looking high and low for them.  They're almost unobtainable, and all that are in stores now are junk tapes which won't sound good no matter what machine you record them on.  That's a great tape deck, but you're asking too much for it, and selling it in the wrong generation of time. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Pioneer T-07S

You do know that not every single item that's listed for sale here is going to sell, right?

And maybe it's for the reasons that others have suggested, or maybe not.  Even I(89 years old) am aware that that particular item is on the edge of obsolescense.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Pioneer T-07S

Could it be that the instructions are in Japanese?   That would turn off a large number of English speakers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply