A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Very very few sales

Hi everyone. Ive been an eBay seller for a while. but I get very few sales. I have about 400 listings. can anyone suggest any resources that I can contact to get some consul on what Im doing wrong. Thanks for your replies

Pioneer T-07S

Hi everybody. My Pioneer tape deck is Absolutely new in the box and has never been used. I bought it from Japan. has passed one year but no one still has no buy, not made any offer.And price is not high.Why people avoid make purchase from me? Don't t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLER BEWARE: No returns accepted means returns accepted!

Ebay is a complete joke.I had an auction that clearly stated no returns accepted. The buyer opened a case and eBay decided it in his favor. I called them and asked how the buyer could possibly win the case when it says no returns accepted and they ba...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 326 replies
  • 188 helpful

Selling for others

Hi,I asked this question last week and I can't find the answers I was given, so I'll ask again..... My daughter inherited some items and asked me to sell them for her with a 60-40 split, the 60 being hers. I don't know why I can't figure it out, but ...

Shipping Charge Scam

Sellers beware of shipping scams. After 13 years and thousands of sales on eBay I have never witnessed the level of scammers that are currently on eBay. I recently sold an order with 16 items which I combined the shipping to save the buyer some money...

Labels