cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P T Sellers WORDGAME 2013 .......all welcome !!

And without further ado........................................

this is all about ...FUN !

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 1 of 45,401
latest reply
45,400 REPLIES 45,400

Re: P T Sellers WORDGAME 2013 .......all welcome !!

Neck - GREAT

As scary as the hail storm was on the 9th, at least I was at home and car was in the garage.  Incredible racket on the skylights from the hail, some of which was almost golf ball size.  Thought skylights might explode!  Lots of rain but no tornadoes.  Thank goodness no damage to my two-year-old roof.

momday.jpg

Message 45391 of 45,401
latest reply

great ESCAPE

So you got in on that weather blast too?  Here lately, these weather systems cover a lot of territory.   Seems hail was a big part of these storms and that stuff can be pretty scary too because of the damage it can cause. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 45392 of 45,401
latest reply

Escape To WITCH Mountain

civil.jpg

Message 45393 of 45,401
latest reply

witch; WICKED

😂

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 45394 of 45,401
latest reply

Wicked Means Very In BOSTON

Saw a YouTube video about more and more alligators being found in Tennessee.  !!!!!

unnamed (77).png

Message 45395 of 45,401
latest reply

boston tea PARTY

I haven't heard anything about that.  Maybe it's the 10 inches of rain we had, turning the place into a swamp😂

Not a good week this week.  Just went today to pick up my beagle/basset's cremains. 

Message 45396 of 45,401
latest reply

Party Until You DROP

So sorry about your pup:  Didn't know you still had a pet since your kitty.

https://www.wate.com/news/tennessee/healthy-alligator-spotted-in-tennessee/ 

Message 45397 of 45,401
latest reply

drop a DIME

Yes, we had Rootie for 9 years.  She was aprox. 15.   We adopted her from Animal Control....a stray.   I think we got her a couple of years after I got Myah. 

It will be a while before I see any gators.  The sightings are down along the southern borders of TN and MS.   Probably why we don't hear about them. 

Message 45398 of 45,401
latest reply

Dime A DANCE  ♫

You're obviously a very good Pet Mom!

cicadas.jpg

Message 45399 of 45,401
latest reply

dance the NIGHT away 🎵

I do the best I can with them; after all, they rescued me. 

I like that T-shirt!  We drove up into rural KY last week-end.  Anywhere there were trees the sound of the Cicadas was deafening!  I mean they were loud and we were driving past!   Not that far from our home.  Haven't seen or heard any yet so far here.  

Message 45400 of 45,401
latest reply

Night MOVES  ♫

unnamed (78).png

Message 45401 of 45,401
latest reply