Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hacked

My account has been hacked seven times in the last three days. I’ve changed my password numerous times. How can I cancel this account and start over?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller account is limited

I had outstanding fees which i payedreceived a welcome to ebay messageset up all new payment requirmentswhen i try to list a item i get a message that my account is limitedcheck my messages for action to takeTHERE ARE NO SUCH MESSAGES

Ebay

what good does it do to have a good standing account with eBay for over 18 years and you can’t even get any kind of help about a seller that has scammed me out of $909 dollars. And 3 different occasions I’ve spoke with different eBay reps and not one...

Return Problem

I wanted to return an item I purchase on eBay and mistakenly made a dispute.It took some time for me to clear the dispute with my credit card company and in the meantime the return window closed. Also, even though the credit card has cleared the disp...

phone verification system is inoperative.

The 'verify your phone' protocol is inoperative and I want to have a verified phone on file. I just wasted about 40 minutes with the nonsensically ineffective a.i. and got nowhere. There does not seem to be any way to interact with a human being at E...

Ebay delivery service tracking

Has anyone else been frustrated with the ebay shipping service? I constantly am told items have been delivered when they surely have not. I have not been able to receive and real answer or solution from ebay. The post office apparently does not use t...

Trouble logging onto ebay today

Trying to login at the Library Computer to print a label..where I have not had trouble there until today 5/6/24. Ebay keeps given me an error message. Please help! Do I change my password?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No photo phone notifications

When I try to use the mobile photo upload feature, it use to send a message to my phone. I would click that link and select my phones and they would then be added to the listing. Now I am not getting that notification message. There is nothing I have...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Internation

I am new at selling on ebay. I live in Oregon, can I sell international specially to Canada?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong sneakers sent from eBay

I ordered a pair of sneakers that had to be sent to the eBay for authentication. The seller said they sent the pictured item but I received a women’s pair that were dark blue and grey and a women’s size 12. I ordered a blue and white pair men’s size ...

Buyer Didn’t pay

How do you report a buyer who doesn’t pay??? I don’t want to give a positive and then leave negative comment! Is there not a way to give negative feedback to buyers who don’t pay?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors