cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has it been Slow this month for you????

I sell a little bit of everything and Ive noticed that this month it has been really slow. has anyone else noticed a big drop in sales?

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Has it been Slow this month for you????

Hahaha....they were talking about Sept........ 2013  !!!

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 31 of 34
latest reply

Yep ... seems to be a recurring theme 🙂

This thread was started in July 2013

The "Ebay Sales Dropped ..." thread has been going strong since June 2010

"Sales Are Slow ~ So, How Slow Is It?" June 2014

"Sep 2013 Dramatically Slow to Dead Sales" September 2013

"SUPER SLOW SALES" June 2014

"Slow Sales - Few Views" April 2014

"Is it always this slow in the Summer?" June 2014

And that's just recent from this Group / Board

A search of "Slow Sales" in the Community shows over 1000 conversations ... and that isn't counting what got archived with the recent Community revamp.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=Slow+Sales

Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom. ~ Sir Terry Pratchett
Message 32 of 34
latest reply

Slow here, not even motivated to list anything. It should pick up in a month, if not that will be a first for me.

A couple notes: cyber I think you asked what are good to things to sell here? There is no easy answer and it's a rough time to sell here anyway.  Think of the things you need all the time, then the trick is buying them cheap and selling cheap. Not exactly your standard business tactic, but this is ebay. Women love accessories; this doesn't fit into the 'I need' category but 'I want'. I'm sure some of the regulars have more advice on this.

Someone mentioned instead of hitting 'relist' create a fresh listing along with cut & paste. Just wondering why that gets more hits? I think I tried that but will try it again.

Message 33 of 34
latest reply

big drop like falling off a cliff

Message 34 of 34
latest reply