cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

16% TOTAL FEES. CRAZY. I AM DONE

KEPT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THEY WERE BILLING ME FOR SO MUCH MONEY UNTIL I TALKED TO THEM. EBAY IS FLEECING ALL OF US SELLERS EXCEPT THE BUYERS. AT 16% TO SELL AN ITEM IS CRAZY. WE NEED SOME COMPETITION FOR EBAY. COME ON RICH PEOPLE STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND OPEN UP AN AUCTION SITE. YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU. I AM DONE WITH EBAY WHEN IT COMES TO SELLING. IN THESE DIFFICULT ECONOMIC TIMES EBAY IS NOT HELPING AT ALL. JUST PLAIN PATHETIC.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: 16% TOTAL FEES. CRAZY. I AM DONE

2-month old thread. Why?

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Re: 16% TOTAL FEES. CRAZY. I AM DONE

Actually >16% off your profit. PayPal and eBay take they %% before shipping. They split because they shy to show it. But, you may consider expenses involved: they hardly working CEOs need another few $10^6 rase each year. Yes, fees are insane for that important reason, and will increase. Parasites are never cary about hosts survival. A good counter fight strategy:  just use ebay as advertisement jumping board with a high prices including all they fees and same time compete with your ebay listing from your own e-commerce site. People will find you site quickly and you will have ebay x e-comerce traffic.

Message 62 of 62
latest reply