Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90586 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37065 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25488 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12506 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6361 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4585 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14046 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1013 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Bad seller

I bought item 10-11452-14052 and paid for it. Seller sent package had tracking number 9534 9124 8612 4108 2175 08 it was almost ready to be delivered to my home. the seller contacted the post office and had them returned it back to them. The seller a...

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

SELLERS IMPORTANT

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

Unable to cancel return request

Hello: I am a buyer trying to cancel a "return request" after ironing things out with the seller. I follow directions, "cancel return" but keep getting this from ebay: "We couldn't process your request because of a technical issue. Please try again."...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! i listed an item of another seller someone bought from me now he needs to return it? see description

A week ago, I published an ad for a product offered on another seller’s account on eBay, and I put it at a higher price. Someone bought from me, so I bought from the original merchant and put the address of the buyer who bought from me.Now the buyer ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 65 replies
  • 0 helpful

no refund nor ebay money back gurantee

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller Wise One. I found the item to be defective and contacted Ebay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item to Wise One, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong wit...