Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-book

how to publish own self e-book..

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

e-book

Type how to publish own self e-book in any search engine.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

e-book

I guess this message board is now the catch all information center for Earth?

Look up Sadie Kramer or Paige MacKenzie and see how it is done.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

e-book

How do i replace the carburetor in a 1977 Ford Pinto?

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

e-book

@inhawaii wrote:

How do i replace the carburetor in a 1977 Ford Pinto?

Wow, I have the exact opposite problem:  Trying to replace a Ford Pinto on a 1977 carburetor.

Google did not help!  Anyone???

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

e-book

"How do i replace the carburetor in a 1977 Ford Pinto?"

How funny.  I owned an early 1970s Pinto and lived to talk about it.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

e-book

@ranutha_43 

Try Google.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

e-book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvU0xzn2AuE - Changing the Carb on a vintage V8 engine

https://www.oreillyauto.com/shop/b/fuel---emissions-16775/carburetors---parts-16801/carburetor-12234... - Carb Parts via Oriley

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

e-book

e-Bay, e-book, what's the difference? [smh]

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

e-book

Tbh I would say Amazon is more suited for that sort of thing. They should have a section for publishing books. Now if you had physical books to sell, I would recommend ebay.

I would look up Kindle Direct Publishing on google and it should give you more information on ebook selling

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

e-book

???????????????

That is a new one

I would think contacting a book publisher would be a good start 

Try Google search

That will bring up several options

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

e-book

"

Tbh I would say Amazon is more suited for that sort of thing. They should have a section for publishing books. Now if you had physical books to sell, I would recommend ebay.

I would look up Kindle Direct Publishing on google and it should give you more information on ebook selling"

As I have mentioned previously yet try to be inconspicuous about it  my sister write mysteries and has two main series out plus various offshoots that mainly revolve around characters from Book 2, The Moonglow Cafe.  I am a proof reader and help develop the plots.  Paige MacKenzie or Sadie Kramer will get you there.

The paperback sales are 1/10th of the e-book sales but they all serve a purpose in different parts of the world.  It is a process to first get a decent manuscript written well enough.  For self-publishing there are many levels of control you can give over to the printer.  We retain 100% control of all books published since the first one was released in 2014.  

For writers starting out there are numerous writing groups worth exploring with endless message boards on all levels of the writing process.  Ebay is not the place to get writing or publishing advice.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply