eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay is heading toward oblivion.

Scores of Asian companies have set up shop all along our coastlines ports, stocking rented warehouses with inferior merchandise, to provide a cheap product for our naïve citizenry. This will eventually shut down the little Ma and Pa sellers ability t...

Back to School Items - Ready?

Woke up to a dozen or so emails on Back to School today. Need to get backpacks, lunch boxes, Dorm Room items, etc listed! Where did Summer go?? School starts for many in less than 30days!!

"Check Out My Garage" ad at top of page

Hi - On the top of the eBay page is a "Check Out My Garage" ad with a picture of a man cruising in his convertible with a big smile on his face. Has anybody else noticed that he is "cruising nowhere" in the picture? It was obviously taken with car st...

Managed payments - unable to register

Hi, anyone else have issue when trying to register on the "Link a bank account" step, the Continue button is grayed out and cannot proceed. I talked to the ebay chat many times, they even created a ticket for some tech dept to check it out, but got n...

ebay_LI.jpg

Ebay credit card

I don't want your credit card ad. You are facing legal action. You made a bad choice out of two. No further action on your part changes anything.

Civilization

There are too many killings in fort worth to know what to do... All the men from all the places of incarceration are being loosed here and it has resulted in the cheapening of human life and increased frequency of indiscriminate murders without any p...

how to confirm receipt so the seller can get his money?

hello, i know this is not paypal related forum but there are many sellers who is using paypal so i will try I recently bought an item, and the seller did in-hand delivery (we are in the same town). so now I would like to confirm receipt so the seller...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

the most help

luckythewinner Is the most help in my opinion on the descuition board Thank you

Info on LED light desk lamps lamps

We read from time to time about long term risks of LED lights on the eyes; also on difficulty in finding replacement bulbs... please your comments

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebaydoes not care if a buyer screws a seller!

I sold a camera, and 2 weeks after the buyer got it he returned it, saying that it was defective.When I received it the camera was working fine but the memory chip and the battery charger was notreturned.I called ebay to see what I could do and was t...

America Comes Alive!

As more people go back to work and the economy comes back to life ebay sales are sure to rise to a level far beyond the past levels. Here is to a prosperous Summer!

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors