cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Your Good News?

Only positive news on this thread!  

There are so many people doing some really good things. We need to hear about it! 

Drew Brees donated 5 million bucks to the virus fight!

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

What's Your Good News?

Individual streets within communities here are meeting in front of their houses each morning and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.  🇺🇸

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Only positive news on this thread! 

Postitive news for those with more than $500k in excess depreciation and more than $500k in non-real estate income. 

With the new coronavirus stimulus bill, you can write off an unlimited amount of that excess depreciation against ordinary income. You'll save millions in taxes!

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Kids in our area have gone to doing beautiful chalk drawings on the sidewalks - each only in front of their own homes.  Some very talented kids sharing lots of messages of hope, love and staying strong. 🌺💐

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

My wife and I did something very selfish for ourselves.   We had to put our beautiful Lab to sleep last year.    We went and adopted two very sweet rescue dogs.    Both strays,   Both sleep with mommy.   Sophie and Sadie - Edited (2).jpg

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Thank You for your post!! Making me smile big time. 😁

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Yes Drew Brees and his wife donated 5 Million bucks and Bill and Hillary Clinton donated 400 Pizzas to New York hospitals on the same day! Can anyone see some disconnect there?

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

@ekmadonna wrote:

Yes Drew Brees and his wife donated 5 Million bucks and Bill and Hillary Clinton donated 400 Pizzas to New York hospitals on the same day! Can anyone see some disconnect there?

Nope. The Clinton foundation spends $25+ million per year on various good works. 

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/487909-jose-andres-clinton-foundation-working-to-f...

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Please, if anyone wants to make snarky talk about politics - please go start another thread. 

Nothing personal, but let's stick to the topic this time. 😊

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Very proud of our governor Gretchen Whitmer & her standing up for us, loving Andrew Cuomo-he's a superstar. His honesty is refreshing. Happy every time someone with barely 2 nickels to rub together donate time & talents.

Mostly happy the grocery store had a full case of dry cat food today! No ankle biting tonight!

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Here in central Wisconsin, local medical students are taking on the jobs of child daycare for the hospital doctors and nurses.  👍

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

In my local news...

SALISBURY, Md. - Peninsula Regional Medical Center says it received a large donation of personal protective equipment. 

The Eastern Shore Dental Society and the Eastern Shore Mission of Mercy donated 10,000 masks, 20,000 gloves and 500 gowns. The Mission of Mercy says the items were either left over from last year's event that were not used or expired, or they were items that had already been purchased for an upcoming event in 2021.

"Given the situation we’re all facing with COVID-19 and staff and patient protection, they felt it was best to donate now and to restock for their event after we get through this," PRMC said in a post. 

http://www.wboc.com/story/41948609/prmc-receives-large-donation-of-personal-protective-equipment

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

First, Ebay sales are up.

Second,  a young friend of mine who came to the US as a refugee from a border camp and who attended a summer school where I volunteered as a teacher just got accepted to Harvard.  Now that is a journey!  

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

Oh, what beautiful babies!  I'd say you and your wife are the lucky ones, haha! 😁

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

What's Your Good News?

@picknparley wrote:

Please, if anyone wants to make snarky talk about politics - please go start another thread. 

Nothing personal, but let's stick to the topic this time. 😊

Excuse me!  That was bordering on negative.  Only positive posts please. 

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 15 of 17
latest reply