cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay safe..

I pray to my god to keep you all my ebay friends safe.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Stay safe..

Thanks, we can use it - hurricanes, floods, wild fires, and rising Covid numbers.

And you be safe, too!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

You may want to pray to your god that your China made building block listings don't get Vero tagged and removed. Also you cannot just accept Payoneer for payment. I am not even sure Payoneer is a viable payment method for anyone but the rules in Sri Lanka are different. 

pay.jpg

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

@dbfolks166mt 

Ebay has partnered with Payoneer in Sri Lanka and is the only payment method available in that country at this time.

https://www.payoneer.com/solutions/marketplaces-networks/ebay-payout/

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

That is very kind of you.  I hope you are safe and that your EBAY store is very successful.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

The seller can't say Payoneer only. eBay says please refrain from specifying  preferred payments in your  listings."

You are somewhat confused.

Buyers can pay  using PayPal, PayPal Credit, credit or debit cards,  eBay gift cards, Apple Pay or Google Pay, but no Payoneer!  Adyen processes payments and gives the money to eBay. eBay puts it in the seller's bank account, or in the case of Sri Lanka it goes in their Payoneer account.  

If the seller is saying she only accepts Payoneer she would have to give the buyer her Payoneer account info for them to pay that way. That's taking the payment off eBay. That's not allowed.

The OP needs to remove that she only accepts Payoneer from her listings before she racks up a bunch of violations.  eBay could easily suspend her for being a security risk for stating that in her listings

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

I pray you stay safe, too.

If you want to keep your account up and running you need to remove that you only accept Payoneer from your payment terms.

Your incoming payments go to eBay. eBay takes their fee and puts the payout in your Payoneer account. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

That is for the seller to get paid. Buyers can use any number of payment methods. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Stay safe..

Yep, it’s a dangerous world we live in today. God help us all.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply