eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watch This!

Hello everyone! I recently found this funny video and just wanted to share it with you guys. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUKgeAKTaXM

Scamming liar caught.

I know it's not ebay, but these are the kinds of buyers that we deal with on a regular basis. https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/smallbusiness/our-packaging-can-be-seen-in-the-background-small-business-owner-exposes-customer-lying-about-missing-order-in...

Done with Ebay

This used to be a good place to sell your products but now the fees are just way to high and you can't raise your prices to cover the cost or you won't be selling anything. The cost of shipping has sky rocketed so in the end the only profit you make ...

Hanging Up Our eBay Selling Spurs !!

After almost 11 years of selling on eBay we are hanging up our spurs. This '44 model says it is time to make room for the "youngins" and devote more time with our Grandson, Wyatt, plus we are offering "free day care" for 1 - he's "sumthin' else" and ...

Wyatt #3 Bday.jpeg wyatt 06 21 202.jpg Just Chill.jpeg

The customer is always right (sometimes).

Nothing to do with ebay and will probably get moved over to the cafe or whatever,but i just wanted to share this story. I went to Subway the other day. Ordered a 6" chicken teriyaki on white and a 6" meatball on white.The worker layed out both sandwi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sellers, Buyers, Lend Me Your Ears!

Welcome Everyone!We know that working here on eBay takes a lot of skill, etc. and I KNOW you have tricks up your collective sleeves. What kind of tips? All kinds, please. I'll start: You're roasting a beautiful fowl such as a chicken or turkey and yo...

If you had a hammer

If you had a hammer. 1. Would you hammer in the morning?2. Would you hammer in the evening?3. Would you hammer all over this land?Thank you for that Peter, Paul and Mary.

A song dedicated to eBay lol

It's time for Weird Al to dedicate a spoof song for eBay. "Manic Monday" Just another "Pathetic Sunday." Even the market let me down today. A cool morning; expected lots of people to stop in! Dead! Good luck to us all.

Labels