cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So some weird stuff happened to me

I don’t know if I told y’all but during the holidays I ordered all my gifts online cause I can’t see to drive anymore.

The W store sent me over $200 in items I didn’t order or pay for twice. Being me I called them, they were really rude like I was a thief or something but they had fedex pick the items up.

Last week I ordered 2 Super Mario Odyssey Christmas ornaments. One for me abd 1 for my son from the store with the bullseye logo. I got this huge box and inside were 2 cases or 12 ornaments so I called they said keep them. Then yesterday I got another box with 2 cases of ornaments. I went online to return them and I hit return. I guess I messed up cause it refunded me for the first 2 and said keep them. Anyway, I called their CS and they said don’t worry about it. So now I have 24 ornaments minus 1 for me and 1 for my son. What do I do with them? Sell them? I did put a listing up but that was before the 2nd case arrived and the refund debacle. Ugh! They are on clearance for 9.99 so I got 12 X 9.99 or approximately $120 worth of ornaments I didn’t pay for. Help!

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My son and I play Super Mario odyssey. That’s the reason I ordered them in the first place.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@mg152 

I guess you got an extra Christmas gift.  Smiley Happy

Save the second case for the next Christmas season.  christmas_tree

Message 3 of 3
latest reply