eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why do all of my listings say I am in United States when I am in AMERICA?

Why are we subjected on ebay on all of our listings saying we are from the UNITED STATES when we are from America? United States consists of district of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the military personnel. Please do some research and change all o...

Well, I did it.....

I purchased stock in ebay. I’ve never bought stock before, it’s not easy. In the week since I started this venture the price went up by about $2 a share, I don’t know exactly cause I didn’t know it would take that long. Apparently they have to see th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

UK Daily Newspaper Business Page eBay in the News !!

I read with interest that quote Activist Investor Elliot has snapped up a 1.1 billion stake in online market place eBay, and is demanding an extensive shake-up. Should also sell ticket exchanger stub Hub and it's classified websites such as gumtree. ...

So some weird stuff happened to me

I don’t know if I told y’all but during the holidays I ordered all my gifts online cause I can’t see to drive anymore.The W store sent me over $200 in items I didn’t order or pay for twice. Being me I called them, they were really rude like I was a t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Christmas Song in Mental Hospital

What's one song they never play in a mental hospital at Christmas time?????? Do you see what I see.....do you hear what I hear...

I miss my sweet baby.

My Heart, My Ted E. Bear passed away on Jan 14, 2014. Yesterday would’ve been his 15th birthday. It’s a hard time for me cause that sweet little maltese literally saved my life. I was recently diagnosed with an incurable condition and I was so depres...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Final Value Fees are too High...

Yes, the fees are way too high. There's a few moderators out here who will point out "just raise your price to cover it." These are probably knuckleheads. If you raise your price it won't sell. The 10% final value is way to high. Think about it .. if...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

To my unsung hereos on this new years eve

Although I disagree with Castle more than I agree with him. I do wish everybody a happy new year and may it be better than the year before.My hereos.My dad. God please rest his soul he deserves it. Korean war. Gave his life as LA County sheriff. rais...

Face down in the bubble wrap. An eBay seller's story.

We live in a two story home. The living space is upstairs, downstairs is the garage, Los Angeles' version of a basement, and my 20'x20' office. Office could be a granny unit, there is a kitchen sink, stove, fridge and bath with shower and two huge wa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 38 replies
  • 9 helpful

Buying and Selling a prophecy

Another conspiracy for your consideration theory here but needed to get it off my chest after reading the interesting Targeted For Extinction thread..There is a verse in the Bible with regards to the ability or allowance by some authority to be able ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Redirected to another site

Every time I try to go on any eBay page, I get redirected to some bogus page http//a.agvzvwof. I'm having to use my wife's iPad to write this. Is anyone else having the same problem, and how do you stop it?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

$45 for FREE shipping

ebay charged me $45 for an item i bought which said FREE shipping!!!but i "returned" the item before it was shipped, ans seller refunded me $180.but why does ebay allow a $45 charge on the invoice for FREE shipping???anyone else had this problem???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels