cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoehorns have a gender? Who knew.

I mean really?

IMG_0849.JPG

I have a shoehorn in my hand right now and I have looked and looked, and other then the hole in the handle I can't find anything that I would call genitalia. And I picked it up and held it without asking permission first, can it file a sexual harassment case against me?

'Best' part? If we click on the 'Related - shoe horn long handle' link the gender list goes away. So did ebay decide that the 'long handle' ones were ... male?

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Shoehorns have a gender? Who knew.

If you are lucky  you will get there some day - this  '44 model only has 2  years and 3 months to get there and ain't used one yet. - but do were a lot of leather (casual & semi dress) or canvas loafer slip on style footwear.   Will wear some  "dress - up" "lace-up"  New Balance footwear or my leather lace up Timebrland work boots.  My wife on the other hand keeps a shoe horn handy.  Getting close to the vintage years and beyond isn't for sissies.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 31 of 31
latest reply