cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How did you start selling on eBay?

I'm courious to know how some of you started your business selling on eBay.

My family has been selling on eBay since it began, and 3 years ago, I decided to start my own account and sell some of my own items. I always helped my parents with their eBay stuff too, so been doing it for a while. That's my short story. 🙂

https://bio.link/langs
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I started posting old clothes from my closet! Some of my clothes are well kept items from high school. Very fun to sell on eBay, I now do it full-time.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My family too - my mom came here to buy me Pokemon stuff then figured out how to sell off stuff to pay for said Pokemon.  I used to help my mom and aunt pack and ship when I was in high school.  They got fed up and quit selling when Ebay gave too many refunds and let folks also keep the items. They gave me their unsold inventory and I started selling it myself - first DVDs and a few antiques, then clothes, now vintage jewelry and always household stuff or clothes that I no longer need.

In the mean time, we have also BOUGHT outrageous amounts of stuff - everything from fruitcakes to cars.  This is the first place I look before going to a store or another website. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply