eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CAREFULL BUYING

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE SONGS " ROCKIE MOUNTAIN HIGH COLORADO "OR " CRY BABY CRY " OR " DON'T LET THE TRUTH COME OUT " ?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Word Game - Come Play

It's an easy one. It starts with a two word phrase. The next person picks up the second word and must use it for their word: Example: Animal Cracker Cracker Jacks (It's okay to drop a plural to start your next word - example: Jack Rabbit.) Let's begi...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 317 replies
  • 0 helpful

Get rid of Seller Dashboards................

Get rid of the Seller Dashboards................they are ridiculous ....................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have stopped alot of great sellers from even selling for really no reason at all................ What you charge for sh...

I just realized I have grown old on eBay

Back in May 1999, my dear Father in law RIP talked me into joining a little auction site called ebay. He'd been after me to join since I think it was called auctionweb. I was 37 years old & still had kids in school. I had 20/20 vision & my health. Li...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAPPY 4 of July to you all

We are just going to chill out on our mountian top home today and have a few friends over for a cook out and then watch the fire works from DollyWood and from Pigeon Forge and all the tourists in the mountians.You all have a good and safe 4 th. Bruce...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Held Funds & PayPal Balance Problems

Just wondering if any other sellers are having problems getting eBay held funds released and/or are having problems with their PayPal balance due to those held funds. I sure am.

I keep getting this error message. SOMEONE HELP!

Attention! We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on eBay. Please...

Tire Treads on Roadway

Yesterday afternoon driving to Atlanta there was yet again another truck tire blown all over the roadway. These are dangerous and represent a safety hazard to motorists. I called 9-1-1 and reported the tire that was in pieces all over the road. Every...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-BAY READ THIS OR ELSE LOSE 10'S OF 1,000'S AGAIN

he's back .another buyer will soon find out that he has been rip off for 25,000.00 plus .this seller started about 2 years ago under a diff name selling high value lots with inverts .i had him book marked in my e-bay and he was removed by e-bay .so h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you know where you will spend eternity?

Dear person much loved by the Lord,Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life does ...

misleading photo---photo does not match listing

While looking through listings for vintage typewriters I came across a listing that appears to intentially mislead potential buyers. Bottom line, it appears the seller's listing photo is of a blue typewriter, but in the listing he describes it as bei...

blank page after ebay search

My laptop (win7) displays a blank page after finding an ebay search....No problem with my desktop (win8.1). What's g\oing on?

How did you start selling on eBay?

I'm courious to know how some of you started your business selling on eBay. My family has been selling on eBay since it began, and 3 years ago, I decided to start my own account and sell some of my own items. I always helped my parents with their eBa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A warning

Moderators, I don't know where to put this post so if you can move it to the appropriate place if necessary, I thank you! This warning is to everyone especially those of us that are older. You have a little money put back, you have a will, you think ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

NEVER SELLING ON EBAY AGAIN!!

I SOLD A ITEM ON EBAY FOR 29.00 IT TAKES 21 DAYS FOR FUNDS TO BE CREDITED. I HAD TO COME OUT OF POCKET FOR THE 41.00 SHIPPING - WHICH WOULD BE REIMBURSED IN 3 WEEKS WHEN THE BUYERS FUNDS GOT CREDITED THEN EBAY CHARGES ME 8.00 FOR SELLING THE ITEM SO ...

Labels