cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Holidays To all community memmbers

Thank you for all I’ve learned this year, and hope I helped some. Wish you all happy, peaceful, and prosperous Holidays! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

What a lovely post! May the New Year be filled with God's richest blessings for all!

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

For some people there are no happy holidays. It's a very bad time of year. It's a dark, cold and black time. Filled with horrible memories. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

For some people there are no happy holidays. It's a very bad time of year. It's a dark, cold and black time. Filled with horrible memories. 

(Sad trombone) Wah wah waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Thanks so much 🙂  It's not really a holiday season here in sunny Thailand until the new year 🙂

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Happy Holidays to you, too.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

bump....christmas_tree

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@ten_o_nine,

Thanks for the nice sentiment, but the Holiday season is anything but Peaceful for eBay sellers. Postal delays, lines at the P.O. for those who don't use or can't get carrier pick up.  Last minute buyers who may get an item after Christmas because they waited until the 22nd, and on and on. All of this while we are getting ready for our own families and/or celebrations.  Then we face MBG issues for unwanted, wrong, misfitting gifts being returned which cuts into the prosperity aspect. 

For 2 nights, there may be Peace, since most buyers are busy with families or other activities. For many ebay sellers it is aided by copious quantities of adult beverages. Then we have to go back to the craziness of it all.

Still sometime in January I find some peace, and hope the prosperity isn't cut into by a PayPal dispute in May. 

In the meantime I play this song often

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxgttJpbZE

Still HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

why is the rum gone?

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@joesoucie22012 wrote:

Better times will likely be coming your way.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Happy hollidays. Best regards

Message 10 of 10
latest reply