cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair Pricing

Some nutritional supplements, in regard to the value of the active ingredient, are marked up over a thousand per cent!  I'm  not kidding. When this kind of thing occurs the item is often only available from one brand.  How do these companies corner the market to perpetrate their  price gouging?  I think you can surmise the character of the people who are doing that.  If not, refer to the dictionary under "E".  What would happen if a seller offered the same nutrient, at for example, for seven hundred percent less?  How would these fine gentlemen retaliate?  How can any person of conscience tolerate their behavior?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Fair Pricing

I couldn't edit my original post.  The edit command was missing from the options menew, so I'm replying to my own post.  I wrote it impulsively and my math failed me. The markup is more like six thousand per cent on one product I have in mind.  One kilogram of cycloastragen can be purchased wholesale for $200 or less.  Of the product being offered the lowest price I saw was $39.95 for 15  grams.  That's no mistake fifteen grams.  Check my math, that's an over six thousand percent markup.  If you don't know what cycloastragen is  educate yourself.  It is emerging science and the key to an indefinitly long lifespan. The more people need something the higher the price gets.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Fair Pricing

Why don’t you just buy it wholesale. I don’t really get your post. Is that an active ingredient in a supplement? Do you not know how business operates? If you can get it somewhere else cheaper then buy it somewhere else. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fair Pricing

And come on if this is going to give you an “indefinitely long lifespan” why would $39.99 be a high price? Look at pharmaceuticals in general. Weight loss drugs. If you “need” this drug have your dr write a prescription for it. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply