cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay is a Class Action Scam

This isn't a question for the community.  I don't seek input or feedback from anyone regarding my gripe, rather, the purpose of my message is to make a public comment on Ebay and Paypal, highlight the continued subsistence on fraud, and call them out for exactly what they are: scams. It is well known that Ebay and Paypal are in cahoots. The former created the latter as a way of attempting to legally circumvent all the laws blocking their business enterprise which, for those who remain naive, is to profit without limit on unassuming, careless, resource-less, and helpless individuals. They both advertise a specific set of services which, lo and behold, cannot be used without membership with the other. Ebay is a scam. Their platform is a joke. Their customer service is non-existent. They literally steal money from both buyers and sellers at every single action point throughout the sales cycle. It's not even laughable any more: it's blatantly illegal. Paypal is no different. They are a scam among scams. They purport to be a unique financial entity that is not bound to the same banking laws as every other financial institution on the planet and, as such, have gotten away with stealing money through myriad revolving financial schemes such as payment holds to take advantage of interest rate floats. They make it monumentally difficult to access money because, let's face it, they are thieves who steal and cheat and lie. All this to say: I am filing a lawsuit against both companies and have made it my life's calling to see the ruin of both despicable fraudulent scams. The day will come when paypal and ebay are trashed. Because that's what they are: Trash. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This board is for members who actually have questions related to eBay transactions.

Your post is not appropriate for this board. I will say that it looks like you didn't read the eBay User Agreement even though you checked the box saying you did.

Your post serves no purpose here. If you wish to file a suit against eBay then fine, but be prepared to explain why you agreed to the eBay User Agreement which says a member(s) may not take legal action against eBay.

As for payment holds you didn't read that policy either:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/pending-payments?id=415...

eBay expects all members to read and understand the policies on this site.

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.
Sunny

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@marhar_4249, Rude comments are not allowed on the eBay Boards so if you post again you will do so in a polite manner.

Read eBay's policies so you actually know what they are. Read the eBay User Agreement that you said you had read and agreed to.

Sunny

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Your comments are unfounded and ridiculous.

You have the need to trash someone and today it's eBay.

You have no right to come to this board and call another ebay member a name.  You are the one that apparently did not read and educate yourself, not only on eBay policies, but the fact that this board is a Member to Member board and we do NOT work for eBay.  

I have been buying and selling on eBay for 15 years and have never had my money stolen as you report.  If you lost money, it is because you did not follow policy.

I am sure many sellers who know how to conduct a business, make their living on eBay and would disagree with your comments.  I am sure you will respond with a 'name' for me, but it will have no effect coming from you.

Post reported for removal

Message 4 of 4
latest reply