eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It storm here not too long

The power want out last weekend for me and my internet is working today glad for it sorry for my area because they still don't have power yet some don't.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone else hate online auctions?

A couple of my favorite auction houses have switched to entirely online auctions.The buyers premium and sales tax can reach 25%.Your also bidding against the world.Then of course you have to preview the sale, and then drive back up to get your items,...

Cha Ching sound iPhone plus

I can’t figure out how to get the cha Ching sound on iPhone 8 Plus please some help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY REFUSES TO PROVIDE CONTACT INFOR FOR REPORTING PROBLEMS WITHIN EBAY!

I am SICK AND TIRED of all the PAIN eBay puts us through when it comes to REPORTING OF PROBLEMS WITHIN EBAY ITSELF!!! Most often it is the search engine screwing up, but at times it is other aspects. This time like many others it IS THE SEARCH ENGINE...

Does anyone know of a better sales site that does not cancel your unsold listings after 90 days?

I list about twice a year because I don't have time as a teacher during the school year. I usually post my listings during Christmas break and during summer break when I have a chance. I used to always pull up my older unsold listings and add new one...

Don't you love Garage Sales?

Unless you are the husband...…... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/man-accidentally-sells-wifes-doll-collection/vi-AAE2S56?ocid=spartanntp

We are 7 Months into 2019, What is your best find this Year?

We are 7 Months into 2019, What is your best find this Year? I found a pair of vintage eyeglasses. It is so exciting when your make a great find, either in value, rarity, or its just a special object from childhood. So, what have you found in 2019?

I’m proud to be an American! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I know the USA has her troubles but many have fought for our freedom including myself and my husband. See y’all don’t know that I am a veteran too. I don’t talk about it. Hubby served 23 years. He fought in both Gulf Wars. Participated in numerous ca...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outrageous Buyer Story

This is an old story, but probably the best I can tell as far as outrageous stories go. In 2013 when I was new to selling (I was formerly mostly a buyer), I was running auctions to liquidate a coin collection. Because I didn't know much about how eBa...

Ebay is a Class Action Scam

This isn't a question for the community. I don't seek input or feedback from anyone regarding my gripe, rather, the purpose of my message is to make a public comment on Ebay and Paypal, highlight the continued subsistence on fraud, and call them out ...

Ebay's losing seller's and not gaining any new ones!

With the new rules and control Ebay and Paypal are trying to enforce on sellers, not only are they losing the long time seller's from when Ebay began, but thru word of mouth, would be new seller's do not want to go into this marketplace now. High fee...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 140 replies
  • 14 helpful

TSR

oops, i hit TRS again, lol, i wonder how long that will last with all the new policies and shopper's trending returns? anyone want to start a 'pool'? truly tho, there are some very funny return reasons out there ... like the one "...the dog bit the p...

Labels